Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Morning Pages- 31 Day Challenge - Day 5

At 3:00 yesterday Sister J, who works with me at the parish, reminded me that it was time to recite the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy. She leads it every day. I begged off siting that I was too busy. 
Really! I am too busy to pray. 
What is the quote again?  Everyone should take 10 minutes of prayer a day, unless you are very busy, then you should take an hour! 
I really need to examine my schedule and take a step away. 

When is my sabbath? I think those that work for the church, those whose lives are busy, those who work odd days and hours, those who are students, or parents, or are taking on extra work really need to ask themselves that question? When is my time for God?
Today I will take a Holy Hour. An hour dedicated to just be. To be with God - not to read, study, or write. 
I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment